Nonprofit organizations benefit from reliable and objective professional advice for sound decision-making. We pride ourselves on our nonprofit accounting knowledge and expertise in audits, tax Form 990, board governance, and strategic planning. Our nonprofit client family is an extension of Marshall, Jones’s interest in, and commitment to, our community.
Marshall, Jones & Co. has a long history of providing tax, audit, and advisory services to a wide variety of nonprofit organizations, including charities foundations, churches, private schools, professional and trade association, cultural, scientific, and government institutions.
We also assist clients in forming a tax-exempt, nonprofit corporate organization.
We can help you get started by:
- Deteriming if nonprofit status is right for you
- Setup your nonprofit organization
- Filing all federal & tax-exempt request forms
- Filing stat4e tax-exempt request forms
- Developing your nonprofit incorporation
- Creating your nonprofit-by-laws