Business Accounting Services in Atlanta and Alpharetta
Professional service organizations have particular needs. We know, We are one.
Let us help you take your law, medical, architecture, engineering, advertising or any type of professional practice to the next level. As an owner-managed business ourselves we know it is difficult to find the time to forward plan, to find like-minded individuals who want to help you succeed.
Our professionals have the specialized, in-depth knowledge of the strategic, operational, tax and financial issues pertaining to specific professional service corporations and partnerships.
- Health, 401K, cafeteria and other benefit plans.
- Buy-sell agreements and related issues.
- Law firm and job costing accounting software.
- Financial information and reports necessary to manage a professional services firm.
- Litigation support.
- Cash basis tax returns with accrual basis financial statements.
- Capital contributions of cash, depreciable property and other property.
- Partner or shareholder buy-ins and buy-outs.
- Allocations of recourse and non recourse liabilities.
- Partnership and shareholder agreements.
- Partner and shareholder compensation systems and profit allocations.
- Working capital management and long term financing.
- Atlanta law firm accounting services.
Why You Need Accounting Services for Your Professional Service Business
Whether you run an insurance company, ad agency, law firm or another professional service company, you need professional services accounting in Atlanta to:
- Save time: With insurance accounting outsourcing, your bookkeeping is taken care of for you, meaning you can funnel more of your time toward profit-generating activities.
- Save money: Accounting and financial planning for law firms in Atlanta and for other professional services save you money when compared with the high costs of recruiting, hiring and training an in-house bookkeeper.
- Stay lean: Outsourced bookkeeping helps you control your overhead. You don’t need to pay for a full-time bookkeeper if you don’t have full-time work for them. You also don’t have to pay for office space, equipment or workers’ compensation, allowing you to funnel more money toward growing your business.
- Enhance your profits: A professional bookkeeper can help with strategic planning, tax management and other services to help you uncover ways to save money and enjoy better cash flow and profits.
- Remain compliant: When the IRS or tax authorities want to take a closer look, professionally-prepared books give you peace of mind. With professional bookkeeping services, you know your company is in compliance with the latest versions of all applicable regulations.
The Benefits of Choosing Marshall Jones
If you’re looking for an Atlanta outsourced corporate accounting firm, Marshall Jones is an excellent choice. When you work with us, you’ll:
- Save time and money: Our team works to handle the most time-consuming parts of bookkeeping, so you can focus on running your business. Working with us also takes much less time than hiring, recruiting, training and onboarding a bookkeeping professional in house.
- Get a completely customized experience: Marshall Jones gets to know your business and your goals, so we can offer the strategic planning, tax minimizing suggestions and other services you need. Whether you need full-time bookkeeping, occasional help or whether your needs change seasonally, our flexible strategy delivers the right level of service at the right time.
- Retain ultimate control of your bookkeeping: Marshall Jones lets you stay in control of your bookkeeping. No matter if you want to keep an eye on your books, get regular reports or just leave the details to us, we’re happy to hand over as much or as little control as you’d like.
Audit and Assurance for Atlanta Professional Services
At Marshall Jones, we put a positive spin on audits. Audits are tools professionals can use to monitor, preserve and improve business finance strategy. Audits also ensure ongoing compliance with state and federal regulators and other applicable entities. With over 30 years of experience, our certified public accountants (CPAs) and financial advisors leverage their expertise and knowledge to ensure peak-level performance for those in the professional services industry.
Services for the Professional Services Industry
For business owners in the professional services industry, audits offer invaluable insights. From owner-operator businesses to partnerships and agencies, the team at Marshall Jones can help you get more from your data. Our professional auditing and assurance services extend to:
- Dental, physician and veterinary practices
- Marketing and advertising firms
- Law firms and consulting agencies
- Architectural and engineering firms
- Private and public companies
- Accounting and financial planning for law firms in Atlanta
An audit is an extensive review of company financial data. Assurance services ensure it’s accurate. Together, these advisory services assure business owners, partners and key stakeholders the organization is compliant, attentive and tracking all financial developments. An audit by Marshall Jones can offer feedback for improvement, illuminating possible new ways to increase profitability, reduce expenses and drive growth.
Tax Planning and Preparation for Atlanta Professional Services
In the professional services industry, tax planning and preparation happens all year long. From changes in business structure to changes in tax law, our certified public accountants and advisors have the tools and experience to help you find ways to limit risk and increase savings. With tax planning, preparation and advisory support, you can spend your time on what matters most — business growth.
Professional Tax Services
Tax planning and preparation is more than a filing service. It’s a tool you can use to take greater control of your business’s finances. Professional services industry tax solutions by Marshall Jones include:
- Planning and implementing a strategy
- Preparing and filing taxes
- Ensuring payroll tax compliance
- Performing due diligence
- Structuring tax entity
Business tax laws change. When they do, our team is prepared. Business tax planning and preparation is our business. We are committed to providing quality tax advisory services for corporations and individuals. Let us help you find new ways to save and new opportunities you can take advantage of with tax planning and preparation for the professional services industry.
If you’d like to work with a bookkeeping service with more than 30 years of experience in Atlanta, contact us. We’ll work with you to develop a customized service package that’s right for your professional service business.