WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Part-time or temporary full-time outsourced controllership
- Accounting records clean-up
- Accounting department management
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Compilations and reviews
- Accounting software analysis, implementation and staff training
- Financial statement analysis
- Preparing monthly and/or quarterly financial statements
- Coordinating closing of the year-end financial records
- Preparing and guiding you through your annual audit
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash flow projections
- Policies & procedures manual development
- Internal controls establishment
- Banking relationships development
- Assistance with recruiting, hiring and training of finance personnel
- Small business accounting firm in Atlanta and Alpharetta
- Outsourced accounting services for non-profit
Let us help you save time, re-focus your resources and improve your operations. Whether you’re in Northeast Atlanta, another part of Georgia, or another state, Marshall Jones is able to provide quality accounting services to meet your needs and resolve your pain points.
WHY CHOOSE CUSTOMIZABLE CLIENT ACCOUNTING SERVICES?
Marshall Jones Certified Public Accountants And Advisors bring you outsourced client accounting services in Atlanta, GA. If you have never used outsourced bookkeeping and accounting, you may wonder what the benefits might be. Benefits of outsourcing include:
- Lower costs: Many business owners think they need to hire an in-house accountant if they want professional bookkeeping and accounting. This is not the case. A full-time professional is a considerable investment in terms of recruiting, salary, benefits and insurance costs. Outsourcing can help you get professional-grade accounting without the commitment or costs, freeing up your cash flow.
- Saved time: In addition to being costly, hiring an in-house accountant can be time-consuming. The process of recruiting, screening, interviewing, selecting, onboarding and training a professional can take many months. With the outsourced accounting service from Marshall Jones, you can have professional-grade accounting services in place very quickly, giving you more time to devote to growing your business.
- Right-to-size accounting: If you are a small or medium-sized company, you can get the accounting services you need by outsourcing, whether you need full-time help, occasional bookkeeping support or a level of service that changes with the seasons. As your business grows and thrives, you can adjust your services to always get the support you need.
- Professional accounting help: There is software that promises to help you with bookkeeping, and you can of course take a class, but how confident are you that you’re in full compliance with complex and changing tax codes and requirements? When you outsource, you get accounting from a professional who is certified in all major accounting platforms and stays on top of regulatory and tax changes so you don’t have to.
WHAT MAKES MARSHALL JONES VIRTUAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES DIFFERENT?
When you outsource your accounting needs with Marshall Jones services, you get even more benefits. With us, you enjoy:
- Your preferred amount of control: One reason businesses hesitate to outsource is that owners worry about keeping control of their finances. With Marshall Jones, you stay firmly in the driver’s seat. You maintain full access to your books and Marshall Jones will provide timely financials weekly, monthly or quarterly based on your needs. You can always reach our certified public accountants and advisors by text, email, phone or video conference.
- Customized accounting services: Marshall Jones respects the different needs of our clients, which is why we take the time to find out your financial goals and provide customized services. Whether you need tax-minimizing strategies, standard bookkeeping or something unique, we will work to come up with solutions made for you.
- A team that cares about your business: Since 1984, Marshall Jones has been helping companies in the Atlanta area thrive. We don’t just provide transactional accounting and bookkeeping services. We see ourselves as partners in your success and work with integrity and excellence to help you succeed financially.
- More than three decades of experience: Our team has worked with a variety of individuals and businesses in Atlanta, and our certified public accountants are highly skilled and take ongoing training to stay on top of best practices and industry changes.
Would you like to make an appointment with our Georgia outsourced accounting firm to find out more about how we can help? Call or contact Marshall Jones online today.
Accounting Software Solutions
Marshall Jones provides a full range of accounting software solutions. We are able to install and monitor software with you team in order to meet your unique needs and then train your staff to use the software effectively and efficiently.
Outsourcing repetitive and time-consuming tasks such as bookkeeping can save you the cost and time of hiring in-house resources. We are capable and experienced professionals offering outsourced CFO services to implement customized solutions for nonprofit, international, government, and business clients.
Compilations and Consolidation of Financial Statements
Expert drafting and consolidation expertise can help you to save your senior financial team time and outsource specialist tasks like global financial reporting standards. Our experts will work with you to compile sets of financials based on IFRS standards that will pass even the most stringent audit standards.
We will also walk with you to adjust, audit and finalize your financial statements so that your team can focus on your financial milestones for the quarter or year without needing to backtrack to last year’s reporting requirements.
When you choose Marshall Jones for accounting support, our team of world-class professionals will help you lock in last year’s financials and press on to hit your highest aspirations for the current year’s corporate performance.
Financial Planning and Analysis Support
When you choose Marshall Jones, you gain access to a team of versatile financial professionals who understand how to get your key deliverables over the finish line. When your company undergoes radical growth, you need a financial team that can add the capacity and expertise to fuel your continued success.
We offer budgeting, performance reporting, financial planning and analysis services. Our team will deliver the primary insights you need at the right time to have a major impact on your organization during a period of high growth. Our goal is to offer you an overall, precise financial picture that’s accurate to your stage in the business lifecycle.
Internal Controls Support Services
Every time you expand company growth, internal controls become outdated. Every instance when you launch a new business model with fresh bank accounts, business lines and new budgetary requirements, you’ll need to update existing controls and implement new systems. You need to master and focus on continuous improvement to scale your internal control environment.
Marshall Jones offers outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services to help you lower your business risk and boost your valuation with strong analysis, design and implementation of internal control services. You’ll be thoroughly prepared for your next audit and have confidence at the end of each quarter.
Our goal is to enable employers to eliminate the complexities and administrative burdens of having employees. You may find you actually gain more control over your company by outsourcing HR. This includes payroll & HR administration, employee benefit plans, workers’ compensation and risk management and affordable care act compliance.
Month-End Close Support
The end of the month can be chaotic as you seek to manage your financial transactions. It’s key to complete a series of procedures in a short period while maintaining organization and efficiency. The board at your company wants to see these numbers and needs a report on the state of the company’s financials.
We can help internal accounting teams to ease the pressure and stay on track with maximum productivity. Whether you need help with a monthly, quarterly or annual report, we will always go the extra mile to walk you through the process.
Several processes we can perform for you include:
- Processing transactions in bulk
- Reconciling supplier transactions
- Preparing accounts for management
- Implementing corporate operating procedures
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Balancing intergroup transactions
Take your financial team’s productivity to the next level with a passionate team of experienced accountants and financial controllers who can help you reach your key milestones.